finally getting around to introducing myself

fropfreak

Registered Member
City
Lowell
Hello all and thanks for a great web site. I have been lurking around since getting my 2003 190 bay back in June of '06, I put the pic in the photo gallery. To let you know about me, I grew up in The Black Hills of South Dakota fishing out of a 16' Lund for walleye and Yellow Perch with my dad, moved to Charlotte NC a few years ago. I first saw a Triumph at the Mid Atlantic Boat Show a few years back and fell in love. Finally found one I could afford and snagged it this spring. Thanks to your site I have done the center hull drain mod and rear seat mod (thanks Jr Gar). She is powered by a Suzuki DF140 4stroke you can't hear running and has brought me many a blue cat on Mt. Island Lake this summer (25 pounds the biggest so far). I am looking forward to taking her out to little river or St. Helena Sound soon. I consider myself fairly mechanically inclined, but this is the first outboard I have owned over 30HP so I am searching archives and may ask a few silly questions on how to care for it.
That's enough for now, time to go fishing.

fropfreak, glad you found us. Pictures of your 25 pound catches would be appreciated, along with any pictures of your 190 bay.

Welcome fropfreak and congrats on the boat! :cool:

Back