Gidday ... Yep, an Aussie

Whitto

Contributing Member
City
Sydney
Gidday,

I am looking at being one of the first buyers of a Triumph boat in Australia.

The first shipment of 4 boats were sold at the Brisbane boat show earlier this year and it has taken a while to get more delivered Down Under.

All of the next batch are being delivered 600 miles (or more) from my home :(

First chance for me to see one in Sydney will be in March 2007 ... when a 170DC arrives and to be fitted with a 75 Etec!

Looks like a Great Forum you (we) have here :)

P.S. I already have 2 Polycraft Boats ... Aussie made Plastic ... http://www.polycraft.com.au/ and if the Triumph rides as well and is as tuff then i'll be a very happy boy :D

Welcome Whitto. As I recall I ran across the Polycraft when doing research prior to my purchase of the Triumph. Interesting colors on the polycraft. Triumph made a few yellow 210s for the tow boat industry but otherwise sticks to the generic white/off white or tan. Welcome aboard.

Welcome Whitto. Glad you found us and I hope you'll keep us updated on Triumph news down under. :) We'd love to get a photo of the first Triumph sold in Australia! :D

Thanks for the Welcome Guys,

Happy to be aboard :)

Here's my current ride ... which the 170DC will replace.

Whittowiththelot.jpg

Thats a nice river/ bay boat......You know I have relatives down under....never met them, they are on the wife's side of the family. We have a plan to visit them within a couple years.....I plan to do some scuba Diving when I am there.

Actually you would not be the first in Austrailia to own one as that is where the technology was originally borne and tested. Logic, now defunct and carrying the Triumph badge, is an Austrailian borne product that was imported to the U.S. :D

Wow ... Thanks for the info Procon, the tide has turned now hasn't it?

I'm just hoping that the Triumph boats are as good as you all say they are ;)

Good luck Genelie ... you may not want to go hame again!

Back