Hello Everyone

jeffd2003

Registered Member
City
Laurel
My name is Jeff and I am from Laurel, DE. Laurel is in southern DE just north of the Maryland line. I do most of my boating and fishing in the inland bays along the coastline (Assawoman Bay, Indian River Inlet, and Rehoboth Bay). I have a 2005 DC1700 which I just recently wrecked. Unfortunately I have a small hole in the port side which is being patched and I hope to be on the water within another week. IF anyone is from around the area, please let me know.

Welcome aboard Jeff. Glad you've joined us! :cool:

Welcome aboard Jeff, Sorry to here about your hole in the hull. I am from northeastern MD. I get down to OC, MD about once a year.

I was following my friend is his 22' GradyWhite Overnighter and he ran onto a sandbar. I wasn't paying enough attention and when I realized he had come to an abrupt stop I throttled back and swerved to avoid him. And I almost did, but the back corner of his boat hit the port side of my triumph. It left a football sized hole and about a 3 foot crack. I was surprised by the damage because we didn't hit that hard. Oh by the way I stayed out on the water the remainder of the day and the triumph preformed great even with the damage.

Back