Hi All

handgun

Registered Member
My name is Rick Kane and I live in Delaware. I don't post too often but have gained tons of valuable information from the old site as well as this one. I got my first boat in '84 when my son was old enough to start learning about fishing. We learned together for a number of years but as the pace of life picked up fishing was reduced way too much. Now the pace has slowed slightly and there are two grandsons that need to learn. My son is again my main fishing partner and we fish the Delaware Bay and, so far, about 40 miles out into the Atlantic from Indian River Inlet. My boat is a 210 CC with a 150 Evinrude. It has a T- top and the porta pottie enclosure to keep the wife happy. My dealer is Route 113 Boat Sales in Selbyville, DE and I have been very happy with the service I have received. He has just been named the Triumph repair facility for the Northeast, so I guess he must be doing something right.

Hi Rick. Thanks for posting and contributing to the site. I just love to hear dads talk about fishing with their sons! Mine are 13 and 15 and have alot of stuff on their plates but I sure hope they keep wanting to go fishing. Again thanks for being here and for posting!

Back