Hello friends! from a 190 Bay down in Houston

jrctexas

Registered Member
City
Houston
Thought this might be a good spot for my first post. Just wanted to say HI. I bought my first boat last week - a 2004/5 190 Bay. I am a greenhorn but learning fast. I have noticed people tend to be real helpful on this board. I will contibute where I can but I expect to have more questions than answers for some time. However, I am a good Tex-Mex and BBQ resourse for the greater Houston area!

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the 190 Bay! We are happy to assist in anyway we can. The members here are great folks that are very willing to help each other. :) Love that Tex-Mex and BBQ too! ;)

Howdy, jcr......welcome to the Triumph family. Guess you'll be after some specks and reds before too long. Enjoy that boat! I live up in the Hill Country a few miles west of Fredericksburg, and usually launch out of Port A. And BTW, in reference to your other post, there is a regional EZ Loader rep somewhere over there in E Texas who might be able to help you out, too. If you need help finding him, let me know.

Thanks Randy and Mike
The nearest Triumph dealer to me is in Beaumont TX – Heritage Marine, about 80 miles away. I talked to him today. Small family shop, seemed like a nice guy. Also talked to the regional distributor for EZ Loader – Sun Belt Marine, they are out of Lufkin TX. Mike when you said you launch out of "Port A" for some unknown reason, hmmmmm, I wonder why he doesn't go out of someplace like Rockport. Ha! Port Aransas – right next to Rockport. Hill country is great, we love it there.

Randy, I look forward to your DVD. Will it show me how to catch fish, make my enemies jealous and keep me from embarrassing myself at the boat ramp?

Tight lines
john

LOL! Ya know I didn't even think about including a segment on launching your boat at the ramp. I did produce a video on vertical jigging that promotes a product from Blue Water Candy Lures. It is an amazing bottom jigging rig called the "Roscoe". You can view it on the Blue Water Candy Lures website: http://bluewatercandy.com/store/store.php?crn=220

We caught an amazing array of saltwater fish on the two trips represented in the video. :)

Randy
Randy, I look forward to your DVD. Will it show me how to catch fish, make my enemies jealous and keep me from embarrassing myself at the boat ramp?
Tight lines
john

Back