HELLO.......hello.......hello.......ECHO......echo....

Give 'em hell Mike....:cool:

Very cool rig. I didn't even know they had a model like yours. With all that uncluttered deck space, that would be great for cast netting bait fish. That is one of the complaints I have about my 210CC. No high casting platform anywhere. Very hard to throw a cast net.
Hah!
You're denying the boater's prayer: "I want a bigger boat!"

And to jg1891, after a bunch of political infighting between the Washington State Department of Fish & Wildlife and the treaty Indian tribes we do have a very limited Puget Sound salmon season. No retention of coho salmon and restricted quotas on Chinook. In my marine area the fishery begins in mid-July but the quota is so small I expect it will be met in about 2 weeks!

I think it's time to step up my game on fishing lakes for planter trout and warmwater species!

Hah!
You're denying the boater's prayer: "I want a bigger boat!"

Oh Grasshopper......you are young and misunderstand.......We do not give up the bigger boat.....we will simply add another.....;)

Okay, here's me boat. Mom's hiding behind the console....it was a hot day, and she got a little nauseous, so we didn't catch much... a couple nice lane snapper off the end of the south jetty008.JPG
011.JPG

Mmmmmmm......d-i-n-n-e-r

I thought I would join in ...current vintage(?) Wellcraft 185 Airslot driver....Triumph 195/210 "wannabe"...hmmmm how about a 'gonnabe".....perhaps over the winter....mostly running the Airslot at Gonzaga Bay Baja MX....out to the islands and around the bay....but gotta move to a more modern craft...LOTS of useful info...reading this website daily....tight lines and flat seas...

Back