How to Contact Truimph

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

srsail

Hi I'm new to this forum. I represent a Yacht club in Toronto Ontario. We own 3 Triumphs 2 17 CC's and a 190 Bay, they are great boats and we use them for support for our Race Committee and for our Junior Sail Instructors. My issue right now is with the 190 Bay, it has a broken windshield and the 2 longitudinal floor boards are cracked and broken. There are only 2 dealers up here in my neck of the woods and both are 2 - 300 miles round trip to get to them. I'm trying to order the windshield and floor boards but the cost is rediculous, close to $1500.00, mainly due to the fact that the dealer says that Triumph will only ship directly to the dealer and then the dealer has to ship to us. Normaly not such a big deal but due to the length of the floor boards it has to be shipped by transport not by courier. The other frustrating thing is that this is the second time in 6 years that we have had to replace the floor boards, they keep cracking around the edge flange from what appears to be a design flaw.

Has any one else with a 190 Bay had a similar problem and if so how did you get around it?

Does anyone have a phone contact for Triumph, I can't get their link on their web site "contact us" to work it appears to be broken?

Steve:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back