Howdy, New 150 CC

RDean

Registered Member
City
Hemingway
Hey everyone. I have been reading the forum (ask an owner) for a few months and have wanted a Triumph for a while now. I originally wanted a 17 DC but had bad luck coming across one. I thought I had a good deal on a 2001 Logic but when I went to buy it found oil leaking out of the prop seal. I finally found a decent boat and now am the proud owner of a 2004 Triumph 15' center console. It has a Yamaha 50 on the back and tested 120 across all three cylinders. Everything appears in good shape, I hope this is the case. I took it for a ride today and other than slow to plane I like it. I think some smart tabs will fix that. I also will be adding a bimini, swim platform, and front fishing seat mount. In time I want to outfit it with a fishfinder/GPS and a saltwater trolling motor. Looking forward to participating in the forum and am happy to finally have my plastic boat. I am in Central Florida and always looking for suggestions on good boating areas. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome aboard RDean and congratulations on the 150CC! :cool:

Welcome aboard RDean and congratulations on the 150CC! :cool:

Thanks,
I bought and watched the video before I found my boat, guess I was confident that I would find my Triumph. Truly professional work. Looking forward to learning even more here.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your new plastic toy.
Wish I was in Florida right now!

Last edited:
Back