New 195cc owner

Erie-Sistible

Registered Member
City
Homes Beach
Became the proud owner of a 2007, 195cc Triumph with a 115HP Yamaha 4 stroke. Took it out for the first time yesterday and loved it. Ran smooth, quiet & comfortably.

Looking forward to participating!!

Thanks

Congratulations on the 195 and welcome aboard! ;)

Erie,
Welcome aboard!!! I have a 195CC and love it. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do. Post some pictures when you can.
John D.

Welcome aboard, enjoy your new toy! I hope you have many wonderful outings on it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Triumph world, I have had a 195cc for 2 years and love it.
Just wondering if your name has anything to do with Lake Erie, I see that your in Florida, thought you might just be a northern snowbird. Erie is where we do the majority of our fishing with our boat.
Good luck,
Roger

Welcome, Welcome and Welcome. I have the DC model and love it almost better than my dog! Really!! I hope you enjoy it and post pics and stories of your adventures!!!

Erie-Sistible 195CC

Have now had the new 195CC out four times and have loved the way it handles. Got into some 4 foot seas the other day and it rode very smoothly. Good sea trout fishing in the flats right now and snook season opened yesterday!!

In response to the Erie question, yes we live in Erie, PA for 6 months and are down in Holmes Beach Florida the other 6. Best of both worlds!!

Attachments

• M & S on Jones Bayou.jpg
    M & S on Jones Bayou.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Holmes Beach back yard dock.jpg
    Holmes Beach back yard dock.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 10
Do you bring the boat back north with you in the spring?
Roger

No, I leave it down in Florida on a boat lift in my back yard. Have made provisions for hurricane season if needed but make a number of stops on the way down and back and didn't want to trailer.

I do have friends with boats in Erie (reciprocate when they come down to Florida) and also do steelhead and trout fishing in the streams and some fishing in a kayak on Presque Isle.

Back