Icedawgs new 190 bay

icedawg

Registered Member
City
Lake Luzerne
Icedawg is my computer name Scott Keeler my reel name. Some of you may recognize the connection as J Keeler is my father who has been a member of this board for the last year. Last weekend 7/12 I purchased my own 190bay from Hooked on the Bay. What a pleasureable experience I can not say enough about them. They installed my Fishmaster t-Top as well as My minn-Kota terrova 80 with copilot autopilot. I decided to power my boat with the 135 Honda 4 stroke instead of the 90 that dad has.When I got back to upstate New york I took the boat to the guys at Fish307 who installed my new lowrance 113Lcxfishfinder and scotty propak electric downriggers along with a depthraider for monitoring speed and temp at the downrigger ball. I still need to get my stereo and vhf installed which I plan on doing myself But am having trouble doing as all I want to do now is fish:D:D:DHere is some pics of my rig and I look forward to being a member of this forum
NewRide001.jpg

NewRide002.jpg

NewRide003.jpg

NewRide004.jpg

Very nice! Congratulations! :D

icedawg,

Welcome aboard, congratulations on the new rig, you've outfitted it nicely.

cool ride

Welcome,
Nice boat. It looks as you have started your projects before starting to fish. What species are you going after?
Dont run into anything watching your big screen.
Lindsay

Nice set up, welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard the 190 is a great boat you'll love it.

I like the downriggers :D! I have been trying to descide what type I want to go with to get ready for striper season. Nice Rig, and welcome! JB

Welcome!

Welcome and nice boat. You will really enjoy the terrova with the autopilot...my friend describes it like this "if it fell off the boat, I would have a new one ordered before it hit the bottom of the lake". It is almost like having another person in the boat that runs the motor for you...

Tony

Back