I'm Baaack

Jim Jenkins

Participating Member
City
Candler
Back on the Owner's web site after the change in format and selling my 170 CC in January 08. Did not have a hull number to register. Visited the site regularly to keep up with topics of interest.

Purchased a 195 CC from Merritt Marine during the Boat Show season with delivery Tuesday April 8. Plan to bring the boat back to Lake Norman for my shake down on the way back home to WNC. Chad Merritt has already water tested but I need to do my own thing before the first fishing trip to SW FLA.

Must thank Chad and Carl Merritt for thier patience as we went through the purchase process. I had some definite ideas on the options and they met every want. The Merritts went to every length getting all the incentives from Triumph and Yamaha which passed directly to the bottom line for me. These guys really enjoy putting smiles on the customer's face.

Will post more when there is something to report....

Welcome back Jim and congratulations on the 195CC!

Salty Dawg Marine, Jacksonville, FL

While we're posting thanks to dealers, anyone in North Florida or South Georgia should look at Salty Dawg Marine in Jacksonville. There were the closest dealer to me at 70 miles away and handled everything very well. There were a couple misunderstandings on options, but they made good on every one. There were a few items that had to be fixed after delivery, and they came to my house and picked up the boat and made the fixes, not once but twice. One other item on the trailer was fixed at a non-Triumph dealer close to my home, and Salty Dawg picked up the tab.

And the price on the boat and motor were exceptional. No nickel and dime stuff, just a great price and warm and friendly service.

All in all, I highly recommend these guys. Robert Reece is the owner and is a top notch guy.

Someone told me recently that Salty Dawg is no longer a Triumph Dealer.

Back