Just Saying Hello

P

popcone

Hi, I'm Richard"Rick" Cone from Chester Va. I just purchased a 2003 210 CC and am impressed by the way the craft takes the water. I chompin at the bit to get in the Chesapeake Bay for Rockfishing season this year and if mother nature will back off I plan to go next weekend. My 210 has 80 hrs on it and is outfitted for offshore, the previous owner is moving up to a monster to go 30 miles offshore. Will post pictures of my and my 8 year old grandson on the boat soon. I am pleased this site is around I have already got some new ideas for the upkeep and further outfitting of the new boat. Pleasent weather and sailing to all.

Rick - WELCOME.

Glad to have you aboard this family friendly site and look forward to your pictures. There are a lot of folks that will try to help at any time. As your post indicates, there is a lot of information and ideas to think about.

Enjoy your boat and grandson.

Rick - WELCOME.

Glad to have you aboard this family friendly site and look forward to your pictures. There are a lot of folks that will try to help at any time. As your post indicates, there is a lot of information and ideas to think about.

Enjoy your boat and grandson.

yup:Dthat is true

Triumph, grandson, and fishing. It doesn't get any better than that. Nan & Popper take our grandsons out every chance we get. They are 5 and 9 and love to fish. Enjoy! This is a great site for any questions and the members are very helpful.

Back