kicker motor bracket

coxg20

Registered Member
City
Slidell
Is it possible to mount a kicker motor bracket on my 02' 190 bay. I have a 4.5 johnson that was the kicker on my 17' boston whaler just sitting in my garage and the older my boat gets the more worried about breaking down I get. I must note (knock on wood) that I have never had a lick of problems with my Suz. 115 4stroke and I love it, but its' better safe than sorry. I saw an old thread about it, but no answers.

Thanks
George

see if this helps. NC angler posted this awhile ago.

Please use at your own discretion as performanceoutdoors.net nor Triumph Boats assume any responsibility for the contents. These drawings were developed for the 2003 model 210 and may be out of date with current mounting recommendations but I hope you can use them as a reference. :)

kicker_bracket.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
George,

I am responsible for the posted diagram mentioned by Genelie. I got it from Triumph and used it to design and install a kicker bracket on my 210CC. I would bet your install could be similar since the transom design is similar, I believe.

If you would like, I could post or send you some photos of my install and I would be happy to talk to you about the details. It was not as hard as I thought it might be.

My install amounted to a SS plate with slider keyways so I can mount and dismount my actual motor bracket as I need the kicker. Let me know if I can help you. Send a PM with your email address so we can converse.

Check my photo gallery for some pics of the install. I can provide more detail if you want.

Codfish

Slow down guys, The transom of the 210 is totaly different from the 190 bay. The angles of the 190 transom make it difficult to mount a trolling motor.

Dick

You see, thats why I like Dick so much....he knows just about anything, and everything.

thanks

thanks for the info guys, I don't know how I survived for the last four years as a triumph owner without this site and you great people. Since it don't seem that anyone has any first hand knowledge of a kicker on a 190 bay, I think I will just do without for now. On a police salary I can't afford to be the test subject and damage or ruin my great boat.
thanks,
George

Back