Looking for a custom Bimini?? Yes I searched first

bluecrab

Participating Member
City
Herndon
Hi all,
I did a good search on the forums for biminis but maybe my keywords weren't right.

In trying to save my new addiction to the waters I need to get my boat configured in a fashion that is inviting for the lady and our baby to come.

Part of that is getting a bow cushion for them to relax on during our trolls around the water.

I see some biminis that cover the console and the seat in front of the console.
I am trying to devise something that will also cover the bow either partially or completely.

Does this sound fessable?

I also think I will do the aussie style bow rail "covers" too.

As always thanks a lot everyone for answering my copious amounts of questions. I know I barely contribute but maybe one day I will be able to do more :)

thanks
Blue

Covering

Hey Blue, most boat canvas/upholstery places could build you a custom cover but they will be costly. I have been working on trying to figure out one I can build for myself.I have to figure out all the requirements first so it's taking me awhile. I got a price of$300-400 for a bow dodger with 2 bows. it wasn't an easy enough design to deal with so I passed. If I come up with something I'll let ya know and vice-versa. I want to be able to spend the night on my foredeck. I already did the Aussie splash guards. Good luck to us.

Here is a site that sells all the parts you'll need to build it.
Bimini Top Accessories and Replacement Parts

I am planning on building a front sweeping wakeboard tower with rocket launchers and want to incorporate a bimini into it and some kind of holder to hold my tube. O and it must be removeable and able to fold down to fit in my garage. If i get board enough this winter I will start to build I and try to take pics.

also here is a pic I ran accross which seems like a better option than a bimini if your going to be fishing. also seems eaiser to make.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 36
Hi all,
I did a good search on the forums for biminis but maybe my keywords weren't right.

In trying to save my new addiction to the waters I need to get my boat configured in a fashion that is inviting for the lady and our baby to come.

Part of that is getting a bow cushion for them to relax on during our trolls around the water.

I am trying to devise something that will also cover the bow either partially or completely.

I also think I will do the aussie style bow rail "covers" too.

As always thanks a lot everyone for answering my copious amounts of questions. I know I barely contribute but maybe one day I will be able to do more :)

thanks
Blue

Hey Blue, I'm a newbe here and I saw this while reviewing the forum...I have a new 170 CC and I am installing a custom T top...I am planning on selling the factory bimini, as well as the bow cushion, all of which are new...if you can use, PM me...I haven't quite figured out how to post on classifieds yet...

Dustoff, if you need some help with the classifieds let me know. There is a link in the upper most GRAY menu bar that says "Place An Ad". Click on that and step thru the first question "For Sale" then choose the category you'd like to put your ad in (probably "Miscellaneous Marine Products"), then on the final page add a Title for the item,
Choose photos if you want to attach them, enter your asking price, zip code, choose the length of time you want your ad to run, then add a Description of the item for sale, then click Submit. If you have any problems though you can send the information and photos to me by email and I'll be glad to post it for you.

Blessings,
Randy
Administrator

Hey Blue, I'm a newbe here and I saw this while reviewing the forum...I have a new 170 CC and I am installing a custom T top...I am planning on selling the factory bimini, as well as the bow cushion, all of which are new...if you can use, PM me...I haven't quite figured out how to post on classifieds yet...

Dustoff, if you need some help with the classifieds let me know. There is a link in the upper most GRAY menu bar that says "Place An Ad". Click on that and step thru the first question "For Sale" then choose the category you'd like to put your ad in (probably "Miscellaneous Marine Products"), then on the final page add a Title for the item,
Choose photos if you want to attach them, enter your asking price, zip code, choose the length of time you want your ad to run, then add a Description of the item for sale, then click Submit. If you have any problems though you can send the information and photos to me by email and I'll be glad to post it for you.

Blessings,
Randy
Administrator

Thank you NC...I e-mailed you my request...I am definitely having issues going through the place an ad steps...

Thanks again

hey blue, let me know if i can help. If you have any questions, please call me here at the shop at 919-732-7377

I should be able to help you. Have a great day

Just ordered a T-topless "t-top" for my boat...decided to keep her....bimini top which is new and stored in doors right now can be had by anyone who needs one for $295.00 + shipping...it doesn't get beteer than this.;)

P.S. Sorry folks, but I just noticed my typo...

Hi all,

thanks
Blue
Blue and Bill S,
Would something like this work for you all? You may have to modify it a little.
Overton's - T-Top Shade - 72 L x 90 W

hEY THANKS ONCE i GET MY BIMINI FORM DUSTOFF i THINK i WILL PICK ONE OF THOSE EXTENDER UP.tHAT WILL BE PERFECT FOR MOMMA AND THE BABY.

woops sorry for all the caps hopefully you all will forgive me ;-)
Blue

Our search tool and indexing program leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to our photo section that is for sure. Be that as it may, in the 190 Bay mods section I have posted several pictures of the one I had made that does not take up as much room as the factory unit. Below is one such link for it, but I have many pictures of it posted so you can get some design ideas :)

Another Bimini Top shot - Triumph Boat Owners - Photo Gallery

Of course the photo gallery search is only as productive as the key words or tags that members add to their photos. It is a good reminder that when a member uploads a photo, think about key words that you would like to associate with the photo so it will show up in a search. :)

Our search tool and indexing program leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to our photo section that is for sure.

Back