Looking for info on 2002 19 bay

B

beasley

Hello

I have found what looks like a great deal on a 2002 19 Bay with a 115 Suzuki. I'm not familiar with this boat and have been looking for information and thought someone out here might be able to help. Please reply with any comments.

JB

I have a 2004 190 bay with a 115 yamaha. Purchased new inMarch 2004. I live in north Texas and fish both fresh and salt water. The boat and motor have a little over 500 hours and have been very pleased with the performance and easy maintenance. Only minor issues with a few loose screws and sticking gauges after a long winter. boat will do 39mph top (gps) speed and will cruise ecomically at 32 mph. The rig cleans up easily. I like it much better than fiberglass.I isn't plush or fancy, but fishes well and handles rough water better than any boat this size I have experienced.

Get the HIN or Hull Identification Number then call Triumph;'s 1-800# ask for Customer Service and ask if it is registared for "lifetime warranty". If yes, ask is it transferrable and is there a charge. Also ask if any warranty work has been performed. I would not buy a 2002 190 Bay specifically without a warranty unless it was an incredible deal. 2003+ without warranty, maybe, again if the price is right and the boat was taken care of.

I have a 2002 190 Bay and have had some warranty work performed and they are also doing some modifications all covered by warranty. Read all posts on the Bay 190 forum to get yourself familier and then find out what the bottom line is on cost. I love my Bay 190, especially when Triumph stands behind the product and offers to update some things for no charge as well. Hence, I might buy the 230 when they come out.

Let us know whats up and we'll help out.

Back