NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Hi all. Thanks to those members who have purchased our "Maintenance and Modifications for Triumph Boat Owners" DVD. We produced the DVD in 2009 but the information is still relevant to today's Triumph Boat owners. A list of the topics included is below. The cost is $30 and includes free shipping in the US. If you don't have a copy yet and want to purchase one you can do so securely through PayPal. You can learn more here:

https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/pages/dvd/

As a Triumph Boat owner myself I wanted to create a DVD that addresses questions that many Triumph Boat owners have about their Roplene watercraft. Here are a few of the topics we've covered.

• How to apply stickers to Roplene
  • How to repair scratches or gouges by welding Roplene
  • How to replace screws with Roplene powder
  • Using Sudbury Elastomeric sealant
  • Where to install a transducer
  • Lacing a t-top
  • Trailer maintenance
  • Prop removal and checking for debris
  • On-board battery charger system
  • Techniques for mounting down riggers
  • Cleaning the bilge pump
  • Installing a transom drain
  • Lower unit maintenance
  • Winterizing your Triumph
  • And more...

The goal of the DVD is to provide some general information and examples of topics of interest to most Triumph and Logic boat owners.

Last edited:
Hi all. Just a quick note to let you know that our Maintenance & Modifications for Triumph Boat Owners DVD is still available to order. You can learn more about it and order securely via PayPal on this page:

Last edited:
Hi all. Just a quick note to let you know that our Maintenance & Modifications for Triumph Boat Owners DVD is still available to order. You can learn more about it and order securely via PayPal on this page:

Like several others who have become first-time Triumph owners recently (for me, a 2007 170 cc, 11-04-16) and have learned much after the purchase from this website, MERRITT Marine, and the DVD. These are all invaluable resources that you can return to repeatedly in the future. I have just about completed a 3 month-long refurbishing project and added new technologies, boat and engine components that were only possible for me by having these website and TRIUMPH owners resources available. Thanks. Bob Stephenson

Thanks for the words of support Bob! :cool:

Thanks so much for the reply! I am happy to pay for the video but honestly just don’t want the DVD. I am really not even sure if I still have a DVD player anywhere around here. I will hang tight for the digital release.

Last edited:
Now that Triumph Boats are out of business. Is there any chance you will be updating the video, with recommended sources of supplies for maintaining our Triumphs?

Probably not, but it would be worth fielding some comments from folks though on what additional video segments they would benefit from. If there are enough items that we could address to be a benefit then yes, I would be up for doing that. I'll create a thread posing the question and will add a link here. Thanks for the question.

The best resource I could share with anyone is to contact Chad or Carl Merritt at Merritt Marine Hillsborough, NC. Carl was the first Logic and then Triumph dealer in the world and they know more about the boats than anyone I've met. They also have the largest inventory of Triumph parts and supplies that I know of. They also have in-house custom cushion business if you need to replace any of those.

We should finally have the DVD segments on the website here within the next couple months . They will be accessible as part of the Premium Member account.
I am very interested in viewing the DVD segments from Maintenance & Modifications for Triumph Boat Owners. Are you still planning on uploading those segments to the Member's Premium section? I have just purchased a 2005 191 FS and I am ready to tackle several overdue maintenance issues and the guidance from the DVD (and this forum) is very much appreciated.

Thanks for your help
Bob

Last edited:
Probably not, but it would be worth fielding some comments from folks though on what additional video segments they would benefit from. If there are enough items that we could address to be a benefit then yes, I would be up for doing that. I'll create a thread posing the question and will add a link here. Thanks for the question.

The best resource I could share with anyone is to contact Chad or Carl Merritt at Merritt Marine Hillsborough, NC. Carl was the first Logic and then Triumph dealer in the world and they know more about the boats than anyone I've met. They also have the largest inventory of Triumph parts and supplies that I know of. They also have in-house custom cushion business if you need to replace any of those.
We’re the segments ever added to the Prem Member site?

Sorry we haven't had a chance to do that yet. I am still shipping out DVD's at this time. Life has just been too busy the past three years! Hard to believe that much time has flown by. I will bump this up on the to do list but can't say for sure when it will happen. Sorry!

Is there still a plan to add segments to the Premium Member site or to offer a digital version, even a thumb drive?? I'd order the DVD but players are pretty much obsolete.

Yes. But I'm not sure when. Just too many irons in the fire. Sorry.

Yes. But I'm not sure when. Just too many irons in the fire. Sorry.
I just ordered the DVD. I have the ability to rip it to a digital format. If I do that (for my own archival and viewing reasons), could I offer it to you to put it up for digital purchase? If it takes things off of your plate, I don't mind doing it.

Edit: ^^ Disregard - I just found them! Looks like you got around to it! Thanks loads!

Last edited:
Thank you for the offer micaheli. I can do that as well, but I'm trying to pull all the resources together from the original edit in order to get the best quality and save it as an HD movie.

Are you referring to the Triumph movies on this site? If so, those are different video clips from the one we produced in the DVD. Both should be helpful to you!

Blessings
Randy
admin

That explains why some of the topics didn't align with those videos! Great news! Now I'll have both!

Yes it is. Someday I hope to get around to making it available for viewing online but currently it is only available via DVD. Thanks.

Back