NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Hi all. I want to thank our long time and new members for your participation on the website. Dave (Putershark) and I have been working very hard for several months now to build a long term foundation for this website. Dave has spearheaded adding new content while I've been working behind the curtain to launch the PerformanceOutdoors.net brand and enhance the programming features of the website. In the past few days we've been implementing some changes to the site that should make it easier for new and old friends to find us and join the community.

If you have been with us for awhile, you will know that we used to be Triumphowners.net and for 14 years we were primarily a website for owners of Triumph and Logic Boats. With the official closing of Triumph Boats in 2016 we decided to expand the reach of the website to other boat lines and interests for those of us that love the outdoors, while at the same time keeping the now 15 years of information on Triumph Boats available online. Thus PerformanceOutdoors.net was born in 2018.

One of the new features of the site is that visitors can now view the first post of any thread on the website. If they are interested in participating they can add a post with their email address and the system will send them an email with a registration link. They can Register a free account (click on the Register button in the upper right) or they can purchase a Premium Member subscription ($12/year or $100/lifetime) to gain access to all of the content in the Boat Owner forums (which includes all the content for Triumph/Logic Boat Owners). All the other forums on the site are free to participate in.

Dave and I are also working on several podcast ideas that we hope to be posting in a few weeks that we hope will be an informative and interesting addition to the website. In addition we are planning to produce Reviews on many outdoor related products and will posting those in the coming months. If you have an idea for a feature or program you'd like to see added let us know.

Folks, we are looking long-term in regard to building the community here and we hope you'll help us by sharing information and interests with fellow members. And we thank you again for your participation and your support!

Blessings,
Randy
Administrator

Back