NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Hi folks. I have not been engaged on the website very much over the past 2-3 years (as some of you may have noticed). Life has been full of changes and challenges, but I want to become more hands on again.

I want to thank Dave LeGear for all his work on the website going back to 2004 when he first became involved with this fledging enterprise. Dave has severed as both moderator and later as assistant administrator and has been instrumental the past few years in trying to develop PerformanceOutdoors.net into a useful resource, not just for Triumph and Logic Boat owners, but outdoor enthusiasts in general. Dave has developed a website for Flats fishermen called Flats Nation which will be occupying a great deal of his time going forward. Although I hope he will still be involved here with us to some degree I want to wish him great success with FlatsNation.com!

I will be going through many of the forums and threads in the coming weeks to see what information is current or needs updating or deleting. Dave and I had attempted to attract some other boat manufacturers to the website so that we would not be just a Triumph Boats website. The reality is though that the vast majority of our supporting and active members are Triumph Boat owners and so that is the content I am going to focus on going forward.

When Triumph Boats went out of business I committed to keeping this website going as long as members were willing to help support it as Premium Member subscribers. I haven't owned a Triumph Boat since 2009 but I don't want this resource to go away. The Triumph Boat forums are a repository of information gathered on these boats since 2004 which includes content from owners, former Triumph Dealers and Triumph Boat personnel prior to the company's closing. As we tell new subscribers, the Search tool is your best friend here! It works really well and should help you find an answer to almost any question regarding owning and maintaining a Triumph Boat. They have all been asked many times. :)

In the coming weeks I plan to start a series of articles on the history of Triumph Boats, Rotational Molding technology, etc. I also plan to revisit our Triumph Boats FAQ section to see if there are more questions we can add to that list and answer. If you have a suggestion please send me a note.

I thank you for your continued support of and participation on the website. Have a blessed weekend!

Randy
administrator

Thank you very much! Your website has been instrumental to me for getting my new/old 2004 Triumph 170DC back to operating correctly. I have learned so much in such a short amount of time, and saved me so much research time. I thank you and everyone who has contributed to this site. Plus it is now my favorite site! I hope it keeps going strong in the future, since these boats are gearing older, as so am I!
Thank you!

It's awesome that there is so much history logged here but at the same time it's not such a bad idea to have members stop by every day or two and carry on conversations about ideas or experiences they have with their boats. Especially if they come up with new ideas and/or better ways of doing things.

It's awesome that there is so much history logged here but at the same time it's not such a bad idea to have members stop by every day or two and carry on conversations about ideas or experiences they have with their boats. Especially if they come up with new ideas and/or better ways of doing things.
Absolutely! The more conversation and idea sharing the better! :cool:

Back