NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Wishing all our members a blessed and happy new year in 2024. This new year also marks our 20th anniversary for owners of Triumph Boats. We started the website in November of 2004 under the domain name triumphowners.net. After Triumph Boats went out of business we changed our name to Performanceoutdoors.net. As a Premium Member subscriber on the website you are able to search our 19+ year old database of questions and answers related to Triumph Boats. That includes information not only from owners, but former Triumph Dealers and Triumph factory personnel. I feel confident in saying that any question you can think of regarding owning and maintaining a Triumph or Logic Boat has probably been already asked and answered several times by many different people. The result is a database of owner/user information that you probably won't find anywhere else.

Although Triumph Boats are no longer made and the number of owners participating here is not as large as it used to be, hopefully you still find benefit in being a Premium Member subscriber to this resource. Your support enables me to keep this website online. Thank you for your continued support! And happy new year!

Blessings
Randy Durham
administrator/owner

Wishing all our members a blessed and happy new year in 2024. This new year also marks our 20th anniversary for owners of Triumph Boats. We started the website in November of 2004 under the domain name triumphowners.net. After Triumph Boats went out of business we changed our name to Performanceoutdoors.net. As a Premium Member subscriber on the website you are able to search our 19+ year old database of questions and answers related to Triumph Boats. That includes information not only from owners, but former Triumph Dealers and Triumph factory personnel. I feel confident in saying that any question you can think of regarding owning and maintaining a Triumph or Logic Boat has probably been already asked and answered several times by many different people. The result is a database of owner/user information that you probably won't find anywhere else.

Although Triumph Boats are no longer made and the number of owners participating here is not as large as it used to be, hopefully you still find benefit in being a Premium Member subscriber to this resource. Your support enables me to keep this website online. Thank you for your continued support! And happy new year!

Blessings
Randy Durham
administrator/owner
Happy New Year and thank you for this valuable resource not only a three time Triumph owner (170, 210 Chaos, 1700 Skiff), but for many marine questions that can be answered by many of the knowledgeable members.
Thanks again and have a safe and healthy 2024!!

Back