MolarBoater aka EMC2

MolarBoater

Contributing Member
City
Mountian Brook
EMC2 from previous MSN TBO's site. Have 2002 Bay 190 with Suzuki DF 140 with Ttop. Towing with a 2005 Silver Chevy Avalanche Z-71 out of Mountain Brook, AL. Usually at Smith Lake Alabama about one hour north of Birmingham or on Fish River to Mobile Bay to Orange Beach, AL early and late summer. Usually fish @ 40-60 miles off shore or speck fish in bay.
My first mate is Carla and my crew is Carly age 3 and she's been in the salt since 6 months old, arrrg.
If you are in the area and decided to bite thru some Spider Wire or sainless leader material and chip a tooth, give me a call at my dental office, 205-648-3212, and get your Triumph Boat Owner's Discount!
Emery

Hi Emery. Wow 40-60 miles offshore in a 190 Bay. You must really feel confident in your Triumph. Glad you're here. We'll keep that dental discount in mind. :wink:

Deep water (100'+)is a ways out from Alabama, only go out that far in ideal 1-2' seas, otherwise we hit some much closer reefs. Usually if we are going to natural reefs out of Orange Beach, we are not going straight out but at a diagonal which puts us south of Pensacola, FL maybe 30-40 miles south from land at most.

Back