New 150 Cc Owner

J

JCORTHO12

Hi, My Name Is Chuck. So Far I Love My New Boat Going For Boating Course Next Weekend. I Can't Wait To Take It Out Again. My Boat Did Not Come With A Hour Meter, It Was A 2005 Left Over Is This Normal?

Hi Chuck-i Also Have A 150cc But The 2006 Model. I Have The Hour Meter And I Dont Know If Its Normal Not To Have It. I Would,however,get One. This Is The First Boat Ive Owned With One And Its Been Invaluable Already. Fwhat Part Of The Jersey Shore? I Used To Live In Rumson. Bill

Hi Bill, I Am Originally From Brooklyn Ny, But I Live Down In Manahakin. What Exit? 63 On The Garden State. Lol. I Already Sanded The Prop. Barnegat Bay Is Shallow. I Bought Some Charts. Next Trip I Take,i Will Plot Out My Coarse. Rumson Is Really Nice. I Keep Begging My Wife To Move To Fla But She Likes Cold Crappy Weather. My Grandmother Used To Live South Of Tampa. We Used To Go To A Place Called Bahia Beach And Apolllo Beach. I Will Definately Add A Meter. I Don't Keep Good Records And This Will Take The Brian Work Out Of It. Thanks Chuck.

since you do not have a hour meter they are very simple to unstall, I had to install one my self. Do not by a cheap one..I did , now I need to replace it.

any instructions on installation of the meter? thank you.

Back