New Logic 210CC owner and member --NW Florida

pjssailor

Registered Member
State
Fl
Greetings. It is apparent this is not a very busy forum. Not at all like the Chinese scooter forums. I think that means that Logic and Triumph are not particularly troublesome boats. As an old guy who is a bit boat poor and more a sailor than a fisher and a power boater that is just what I want. Something to go to dinner or breakfast with or run to around a bit on hot days that is not a chore to keep 3/4 clean. She needs naming - Probably Serendipity III - and some careful work repairing a damaged transom. Have a plan but eager to learn a bit more first. I consider myself a pretty careful and generally clever craftsman who has done show cars and RR wood work restoration including veneering. I still have vacuum press capable of doing curves or a 4'x8' panel.
I call my PJSSAILOR. The PJ is for Page and Jan and PJS in that we like sleeping together.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your 215. It is great to have another craftsman on board! We'd love to see some of your work in a thread or in the photos Gallery!

The forums are definitely not as active as they were a few years ago. But there is a repository of great information here from the 12 years that we've been online. I've committed to keeping the resource open to Triumph and Logic owners as long as there is an audience willing to pay for it. We still have about 250 Triumph/Logic owners that subscribe and we've tried to make it more accessible by offering 3 month, 6 month or 1 year subscriptions. The answer to just about any question an owner might have regarding the maintenance and possible modifications for their Triumph/Logic boat is in here. So the Search function is going to be a great tool on our site! And there are some extremely knowledgable owners that are always willing to assist. And finally, we have had a great relationship with Carl and Chad Merritt and the great team at Merritt Marine in Hillsborough, NC since the beginning. Merritt Marine was the first Logic dealer in the world and they have the largest selection of Logic/Triumph parts and supplies that you'll find anywhere. If we can help you find any information or answer any questions please don't hesitate to let us know. We have many forums to choose from so create a thread in the appropriate forum for the questions you have and let's see if we can start some new discussions. Again, welcome aboard! :cool:

Fire away. Maybe we can help you with that damaged transom. We're all damaged here.;)

Welcome to the forum, good to see another owner. We bought our 2008 Triumph 215CC last February and she's been pretty good to us. Had a problem with the scuppers but we had them replaced and we couldn't be happier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back