New member in SC

69merc

Registered Member
Hi to all. I'm the new owner of a used 2003 Triumph 190 bay with 115 Yamaha four stroke. I have previously owned bass boats but like the 190 bay for chasing stripers on lake Hartwell in SC/GA. I also enjoy inshore fishing around Charleston. I have enjoyed this site so far and joined mainly for access to the technical info and boat mods.

Ernie in South Carolina

welcome, that is what this site is for...helping other triumph owners

Ernie,

Welcom aboard! You will find out that there is a lot of info coming from this site from some of the best (and smartest) boat owners around. Why else would they and you own a plastic boat.

Keep watching and looking at what is all ready on the threads, cause they will be more to come

unk

Hey 69merc I to chase them stripers on hartwell maybe I'll see ya out there?
I usually fish down near the dam in powderbag ,old 29 and around milltown.
I thought I had the only plastic boat on the lake.

Welcome 69 Merc,

I'm new to the site also, just purchased a used 2002 190 Bay with a 140 Suzuki. Fished Hartwell many times in the past. Family camped at Twin Lakes before most of them passed on. Wife is from Greer, we still visit there often, she has mother and sister still living there.

This is a great site for Triumph owners, lot's of info and very friendly folks. I love this plastic boat, like you I had many bass boats, but this is the best.

I live on Lake Oconee, so plan on using it lots here and some in Fl and on the SC, GA coast.

Stu from GA

Hey fishingfool,

Thanks for the reply. Glad to know there is another Triumph owner on lake Hartwell. I also fish the big water during the summertime, usually on Friday nights. I will be on the lookout for you down there.

Ernie

Hey Stu,

Thanks for the reply. I know the twin lakes area well. I usually put in there in the spring and fall. The only other plastic boats I've owned are kayaks so I was alittle dubious about a plastic "big" boat but I am always pleasantly surprised by how softly the 190 bay rides when the chop picks up.

Ernie

Back