New owner of 190 BAY

iceman

Registered Member
City
Chatsworth
Just purchased new 190 Bay with 115 Yamaha. Hope to get involved with other owners in north Georgia and South Carolina Coast around North Myrtle. I live in Chatsworth, Georgia, about 40 miles from Chattanooga, TN. I have had the boat out twice already for short visits to Carters Lake. Love it so far.

Welcome aboard iceman and congratulations on the new 190 Bay. Great boat! :)

Welcome aboard, I am sure you will get plenty of use and pleasure out of your new toy, enjoy.

Welcome to the 190 Crowd ;).... You will really love the boat once out in the Big Water. Boost

I would also like to welcome you to not only the 190 crowd, but to the Triumph family! I hope that you will get as much pleasure from your new boat as I have from mine over the last year.
I think you will find the 190 Bay to be a very versatile platform. I have had mine out over 20 miles in the Gulf of Mexico in 4 foot rollers with no problems.:p I have also used it in just less than 2 feet for fishing the shallows, so you can see just what your boat is capable of.

On a different note I also have a yamaha 115 and LOVE IT. I put over 150 hours on it last year and couldn't ask for a better engine.

Welcome
HTR

love it

Welcome from Charlotte. You gonna love the triumph. The 190 is an excellent platform. Keep us posted on your trips.

Back