New Canadian 190 Bay Owner

chappy19680819

Registered Member
City
Toronto
I just wanted to send out a quick note to introduce myself to the rest of the Triumph community.

We recently purchased a cottage on lake Simcoe, just a little north of Toronto, Ontario. Part of the sale was the inclusion of the 190 Bay(2002 model) powered by a 115 Merc Optimax. We're loving the new place and the boat was an expected bonus. So stable, reliable and fun for all of us.

I would like to thank Chad from Merritt Marine who has helped me out so much already. He was able to find parts and accessories needed.

The messages and tips are invaluable...keep them coming....

Cheers,

Richard

Welcome aboard Richard and congratulations! :)

Sounds like a great deal to me - you should be very happy with the boat. I fish the lower rideau, and big rideau once a year usually around the end of May with 3 other friends. We stay at Rideau Ferry, at the Maple Crest Motel and Cabins. Great Northern Pike and Walleye fishing in your neck of the woods.
Welcome aboard.
BobK

We needed a boat due to the fact that the cottage is on an island...The 190 brings us over without ever an issue.

Still learning about the boat but overall when i decide to trade it in..it will be for another Triumph! The 191 FS looks real nice.......Maybe even the 195 CC as my wife likes the centre console.

We're off this weekend in the hopes of actually getting some sun light...we've had the wettest summer EVER!

Cheers....

welcome

Richard,
Welcome aboard.
I have a 2002 190 bay also. I bought mine several months ago. I have been having fun with my bay also.
I lived in Mississauga on work permit for 2.5 yrs. I moved back to Charlotte in 2005. Didnt have a boat while in Mississauga. Still have friends up there and will be back in TO this summer to visit.
PM me anytime on networking on the 190 bay.
What do you fish for?
Lindsay

welcome

Like yourself, I couldn't be happier with my Triumph. I purchased a 2008 195CC from Brobeil Marine in Buffalo, NY this spring and use it exclusively on the Bay of Quinte, near Picton, On. I heartily recommend the services of Brobeil Marine. They are the closest Triumph dealer for owners in the Toronto/S.Ontario area and are very easy to deal with. Plus they are located just across the bridge in Buffalo, a couple of minutes from the border. Choosing a 195CC for your cottage on Lake Simcoe makes alot of sense. That lake is very similar to the conditions I deal with and the 195CC performs great. Lastly, this site will provide you with the answers to any questions regarding your boat. Lots of excellent tips and suggestions from experienced owners.
Good luck and safe boating!

New TRIUMPH Ontario Dealer

Hi Richard;
We at North Country Marine, Kingston, Ontario area www.northcountrymarine.ca have become a dealer for TRIUMPH. Presently we are displaying at the Toronto International Boat Show with much success. If we can be of help touch base. Enjoy!

Wayne Gordon

welcome

Hey wayne,
Up until about 3 yrs ago I lived in Mississauga for a short 3 yr stint. Boy I wish I had my triumph when I lived up there but didnt have room. I fished up at the cawartha lakes and in Algonquin park.
I get up there once a year and my bud is retiring and moving out of the city close to Kinston. I will try to stop by next summer when in the area.
Talk it up and let everyone know you are around up there and have the triumphs.
Give me a shiout if you need anything from down here.
Lindsay

Welcome

Hi,
Congratulations, and welcome!
Great people here, lots of help, lots of fun!

Spdloader
C. Tracy Bryson

Back