New 190 bay owner

zoom1487

Registered Member
City
Bridgeport
Hello everyone!
I bought a 2009 190 bay, 115 Yamaha 4s at our local boat show last month. Seeing as we still have snow on the ground and ice on the water here in the great northeast, it will be a couple of months until I get to try her out. I do most of my bass fishing on the St. Lawrence river and am hoping to get on to Lake Ontario this year. My other boat is a 25' pontoon, better for partying than fishing. I'm glad I found this website cause I have a zillion questions about mods for the 190. The dealer is putting on a trolling motor and depth finder (got it at his cost, guess that's a good thing). Anyway thanks for having this great website!

Glad you found us. We are a good group, and I am prejudice. We always like pictures by the way.

Welcome aboard Zoom! :)

Welcome Zoom1487,

I just joined as well. I noticed the trolling motor installation and thought I would share this with you.

Unless things have changed since I purchased my 180 make sure they are using the bracket from Triumph to install the trolling motor. The dealer I purchased my Triumph from was bolting them down without the bracket. Luckily I did some research before I purchased my boat.

PCPlastic

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Zoom and good fishing

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the heads up on the trolling motor bracket, calling my dealer tomorrow to check on that.

Back