New Canadian owner of 195CC

john f

Registered Member
City
Bolton
State
Ontario
Good morning to all Triumph owners. I am happy to say that my 195CC has arrived in Canada and will be on the water in the Bay of Quinte by next weekend, just in time for opening of walleye season. This site was extremely helpfull in making my decision to buy a Triumph and I look forward to getting great information and tips from other owners. I have seen some other members located in Ontario and would be curious to know how they have made out with any warranty or general repair problems. Thanks to all, especially my dealer, Brobeil Marine in Buffalo, NY, who agreed to a water test on the Niagara River even though there were still ice flows in the river!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard John. I am sure you will throughly enjoy your new Triumph.

Jim

Welcome. The 195cc is a fantastic boat. I will have had my 195cc for 1 full year as of May 1st. I use mine mainly in Lake Erie near Cleveland. We will be heading out on our first fishing trip any day now. Nothing like Lake Erie Smallmouth Bass fishing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard...The 195 CC is a solid and stable boat; I have taken it into some 5 foot ocean waves off the coast of New Jersey. I have been very please thus far and I'm sure you will be too! Good hunting for the Wall eye-John

Congrats! It's a great boat and I wish you lots of luck with her.

lived in T O

Hey John,
I am a new member/used owner as well. I am from the Carolinas but lived in Mississauga, On for 2.5 yrs. Couldnt own a boat as residence did not have room. I am living back home (much cheaper). Always wanted to fish the Bay for the killer size eyes. I know what you mean when you call em pickerel, eh.
I only got to fish the Cawarthas for smallies and algonquin park for lakers, while in country. IOne of the trips on my list is to fish the Red River for Cats near Winnipeg.
I will be visiting friends in TO this summer.
Shoot me a line with some pics of the new boat and pickerel sometime.
Have fun
Later,
LB

Welcome aboard John! Glad you've joined us. :)

Congrats

Congrats on your new baby. Enjoy many years on the water.

Back