New to Group - 170 CC in West Boothbay Harbor, ME

Tom_W

Registered Member
City
West Boothbay Harbor
Recently joined the group. Have owned a 2006 170 CC with Yamaha 60 4 stroke for 4 years now. Pretty well pleased with the boat and motor. I've used it exclusively on saltwater. First 3 years were on the Damariscotta River here in Maine. Just moved down the road to West Boothbay Harbor and looking forward to operating out of the Townsend Gut. Saw at least two other members from the Boothbay area so thought I would introduce myself to any locals as well as the group in general. Enjoy reading everyone's posts. Thanks, Tom

Welcome Ton! You'll see our Triumph docked at Capn Fish's in Boothbay Harbor. I go through Townsend gut all the time and I'll be looking for you.
This site is a great resource for all things Triumph and has been a big help to me.

Ken

Hi Ken,
I think I saw you go by the other day. My dock comes off a large rock next to the public boat landing towards the swing bridge. Boat isn't in the water test as I am having rotator cuff surgery in the morning. Getting the boat wet will be my carrot for a speedy recovery. Tom

Back