new triumph owner here

bob k

Registered Member
City
Vista
howdy, i just bought a 2002 190 bay. i have owned boats all my life but this is my first plastic boat. i can tell by all the posts that they require special attention, so this forum will be helpful.

the original owner cant find the 2002 owners manual, i found the on line owners manual, but it is for a brand new triumph, any ideas on where i can get the original 2002 literature for a 190 bay??

thanks,

bob k

Bob, glad you found the web site. If my boat is any indication, what you downloaded is about as good as it gets. There have been changes and improvements for most model years, yet they still remain basically the same.

Getting a manual for the motor would be more important, and that would be on the motor manufacturers web site.

Besides, if the original owner made modifications, then the manual would not apply in that area anyway, and most of us Triumph owners do work on our own boats as we try and make them better for our likes and needs.

As you have questions, please try the "Search" feature. Except for pictures, it really does work. If you can't find the information you are looking for, then ask away. Most of us will try to help.

Again, welcome, and congratulations on your new boat.

manual

Welcome Bob K,
I have a 2002 190 bay also. If you strike out finding an electronic copy of your manual let me know. I can copy mine and send it to you. PM me this week and let me know if you want me to copy it.
Have fun,
Lindsay

thanks guys, theres a local triumph dealer nearby, i will start with them,

bob k

Back