New Triumph 190 Bay owner

tonytj

Registered Member
City
Parkville
Great site you have here. I just subscribed and there is a ton of information here.

I am new to boating and just picked up a 2002 190 Bay that with a Yamaha 115. We're excited to get it in the water in the next week and take it out fishing. We will have it in a wet slip here in a river in MD so any advice on what I can do to make that a better situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Tony and welcome to performanceoutdoors.net! Glad you've joined us and congratulations not he 190 Bay. Great boat! :cool:

Congratulations on the boat. I am not sure of your wet slip situation, power?, but you may want to invest in a small solar panel to keep your batteries charged. I have one for my 191 and also added a short jumper to keep both batteries fully charged when not in use. Any RV dealer or Battery Warehouse can help you.

Congratulations on the boat. I am not sure of your wet slip situation, power?, but you may want to invest in a small solar panel to keep your batteries charged. I have one for my 191 and also added a short jumper to keep both batteries fully charged when not in use. Any RV dealer or Battery Warehouse can help you.
No power on this slip just water. I have read few places to grab a solar charger well so I'm going to pick one up this week. I spoke with Carl at merritt about the wet slip and he really had no worries and said the boat will do great. Again first boat here so I am trying to research as much as I can so I'm well prepared.
Thanks

Hey Tony,

Welcome to boating and welcome to the Triumph family.
I hope you enjoy your 109 Bay as much as I have mine.

Back