PROUD new 215cc owner in Hollywood, FL

E

ELM

hello all,
i just recently purchased a 2006 215cc triumph. i will go an pick up in just a few weeks. i'm extremely excited. i am pretty new to boating so any advice on accessories, setups or just anything would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

ELM

Welcome ELM,

Where are you located? Ooopps, just saw the Hollywood, FL in the thread title. What engine did you get? This web stie will assist you tremendously in learning about your boat and how to improve it. Lots of experience here with outfitting electronics and other fishing modifications. Just ask the questions and you will find plenty of good advice.

Get ready for a lot of fun on the water.

Codfish

ELM,

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to this owner's web site. My advice is to read all you can here including the "Articles".

If you are ever on the west coast of this great state, we would like to invite you to stop and see how we outfitted our 210 CC.

We will also try to answer any question we can.

I Got The 150 Evinrude E-tc Engine. The Dealer Signed It Up For A Promo Evinrude Was Running So It Has A Seven Year Warranty On It. I Was Going To Have Installed A Cd Player/radio In My Boat And Was Wondering If Anyone Has Any Advice Or Pictures Of A Good Place To Have Speakers Situated? Thanks For Any Info Given!
Elm

Elm,
Take the OspreyVic tour of his boat since you were invited. I got the grand tour last November. Also check out the article her wrote that is on this website. Lots of good info.

You will enjoy your boat!

Back