proud owner of 07 215cc

FISHOCD

Registered Member
City
York
Just wanted to say hey to everyone. My name is Bruce and I live in York Pa. and spend as much time as possible in Ocean City Md. where we have a trailer and boat slip. I recently purchased a 2007 215cc from Hooked on the Bay in Northeast Md. I only have 17 hours on it so far and just put away for the season. Am looking forward to exchanging info with members. So far I'm very pleased with my new boat and can't wait for spring. I welcome and comments or questions. Thanks Bruce.

Welcome aboard Bruce. Post a pictures of your boat when you pull her out this spring! ;)

Welcome Bruce. Glad you found us. Just know you will enjoy your new ride and like NCAngler said, we all like pictures.

Sorry for the late welcome,but glad to see a fellow Yorker who fishes OC MD in a 215. Welcome aboard! If you ever want to share fishing spots or want to meet up for a off shore trip give me a shout.

Congrats Bruce. I am a new owner of a 2007 215 had it out for the first time this week end 5 hours on her. I fish out of Indian river. Maybe we can hook up sometime. Good fishing and safe boating. Len

Back