New 215cc triumph 07'

tylerderdan

Participating Member
Myself and my new rig are new to the board. I recently made the purchase of the 07' 215cc. I knew exactly what the things I wanted on her. Furuno 620 fish finder, Garmin 492 gps/chartplotter, all type 1 saftey gear basically the best of the best of the best. This baby gets fished hard, so added a Scotty electric downrigger high quality vhf and ofcourse a back up. The motor I went with was the suzuki 140 with the stainless prop.

The greatest thing about the new purchase was how it all was done. I was preparing to fish the Dana point Thresher tourney, and had recently lost my ride. With a week to go, I visited AA marine in Vista, CA. Bill, Bob, and Russell and their riggers got me dailed in in time for it all. They even got me the deal I wanted and the install on everything was top notch. I was just down there getting my 20 hour service done the other day, and had such a positive experience again, they will be doing my radar, flow scan, and few other tricks
before the mako tournaments start.

Guys if your in Southern Cal and looking for a triumph, AA marine in Vista will take care of you. These guys went so far out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed. It was great.

About Me: My name is actually Scott, not Tyler

Born and raised in Socal, and fishing it almost my whole life. I fish Sharks a lot, Mako, threshers I love the catch and release. Offshore Marlin, patty hoping and the islands.

Attachments

• 100_0574.jpg
    100_0574.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 51
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the new boat. Sounds like she is rigged sweet. Post some pictures of your electronics layout when you have a chance. :) Thanks too for the good word on AA Marine. ;)

We have the suzuki 140 also and like it a lot. Have had zero problems and hopefully will never have any. Congratulations on your new boat and welcome to the board.

Congratulations Scott, I pick up mine this Friday. 215cc, 150etec, T-top, all the bells and whistles. Pix to follow.
Best of luck and "May the Force be with You".

Mike

Congratulations Scott, I pick up mine this Friday. 215cc, 150etec, T-top, all the bells and whistles. Pix to follow.
Best of luck and "May the Force be with You".

Mike

HAhaha I just thought thought that was a funny pic.

Hey thanks guys. I will get some more pics up in couple weeks with when all the rest of my stuff comes in. I have Outriggers coming, full set up of comercial safety gear, and even more really cool stuff. When I get it all I will get the pics up. I might put some progress along the way.

MIke, enjoy the new ride, those e-tec's are sick brudda.

Hey Scott, your are going to love your new rig. I launch out of Huntington and fish the islands mostly. I dont fish sharks much but I would love to start... Some nice T's on the chew now. Take care

Welcome Scott!

I launch of Davies in Long Beach, and The Dunes in Newport Beach. I fish Catalina quite a bit.

Enjoy your ride and best of luck fishing.

Tylerderdan, where did you get your Avatar?
That is too funny!
The largest SciFi gathering in the country is in Atlanta, GA Labor Day weekend. It's called Dragon*Con. www.dragoncon.org
There will be plenty of Darth's around. They had several working R2D2's running around too.
Will the 'off color Darth' be there?

Tylerderdan, where did you get your Avatar?
That is too funny!
The largest SciFi gathering in the country is in Atlanta, GA Labor Day weekend. It's called Dragon*Con. www.dragoncon.org
There will be plenty of Darth's around. They had several working R2D2's running around too.
Will the 'off color Darth' be there?

I have no idea if that darth will be there. In fact I'm not even really a star wars fan. I change my avatars all the time for funny things, but have been to busy lately to be looking for the next one.

Sweet ride lots of nice gear. I just got my new 215 Tourn Edition with Suzuki last month really like it so far. I am on the east coast, but my brother lived and fished from Oceanside you guys have a sick bite . Sharks are off the chart. Good luck and keep us posted on the radar install.

Sweet ride lots of nice gear. I just got my new 215 Tourn Edition with Suzuki last month really like it so far. I am on the east coast, but my brother lived and fished from Oceanside you guys have a sick bite . Sharks are off the chart. Good luck and keep us posted on the radar install.

Congrats on the new sled!! When I get some more of the bells and whistles finished up in the next two weeks, I will put up some more picks. By that time the radar, outriggers and some really custom things should all be done. If I can just stop fishing for long enough to work on the boat. Enjoy IT!

Back