New Proud Owner Of 2008 215CC W/ Yamaha 150

Jeromy

Registered Member
City
Deltona
I purchased my boat new about 3 weeks ago. This is by far the best boat I have owned yet (as long as it holds up). Last weekend I went out in 3-4s and didnt get a drop of water on any of the seats( very impressive). I traded down (or up) from a 25' Wellcraft W/A for the Triumph 215CC. I could never get my wife on the Wellcraft and now I cant get her off of the Triumph. The only problem is the dealer I went through was very sneaky and deceiving. Triumph has helped some in retrieving missing options that were paid for. Overall the boat has me exited to much to care much about the dealers unprofessional way of business.

Welcome aboard Jeromy and congratulations on the new 215! I'm glad Triumph is taking care of you.

Jeromy,

How about you get as many pics of the new boat as you can then post them here. I haven't seen a '08 yet and I'm interested in what has changed since last year.

Congratulations

-JB

sure will. put them up tomorrow.

Congratulations on your new boat. For me, my life is better when the Admiral is happy, so having your wife happy with your new boat is a good thing.

Welcome to the site.

Congratulations Jeromy on your new boat.I have a 2008 195CC and I get a thrill everytime I fire it up.Welcome aboard.
John D.

Congrats on the purchase. we all know the boats are great but I would also like to point out that my yamaha motor has been perfect. Always starts right up and gets great gas milage.

Welcome
HTR

Welcome, Jeromy! We rode on a lot of different boats before we made our choice, and after two years, we're more happy than ever with our choice.

Hakuna Matata, the '08 is more beautiful than ever. Compared to our '06, they've been keeping busy with progressive improvements: New battery selector, clear baitwell lid, improved fishbox handles that don't stick up, improved raw-water washdown scheme with a quick disconnect hose, improved snap attachments for rear seatbacks, and all the Triumph logos are now flashy raised lettering rather than decals.

Congrats on the new boat. What's her name?

Back