nEW 215cc OWNER

David Eaker

Registered Member
City
Biloxi
Just bought a new 215CC. This forum is one of the things that convinced me to buy a Triumph. This seems like a good group of people with good ideas and helpfull answers!! I am sure I will be asking some dumb questions so please bear with me until I get Triumph educated!

Does anyone with a 215CC have a picture of how they store their anchor?

If there is anyone on this site from the Mississippi Gulf Coast could you shoot me an E-mail?

Congratulations on your new boat. Our anchor comes apart for storage in the bow locker. Not the cheapest solution, but what we had to do to help the boat fit into the garage. The anchor is described in the "Articles" section under Additions and Modifications to our 210 CC.

Again, welcome and congratulations.

Just bought a new 215CC. This forum is one of the things that convinced me to buy a Triumph. This seems like a good group of people with good ideas and helpfull answers!! I am sure I will be asking some dumb questions so please bear with me until I get Triumph educated!

Does anyone with a 215CC have a picture of how they store their anchor?

If there is anyone on this site from the Mississippi Gulf Coast could you shoot me an E-mail?

David,
No dumb questions here (OK, there were a few but I stopped asking them :D) so ask away...you're among friends. Congrats on the new boat...you've made a great choice.

If you go to the menu at the top and hit the "Info" tab, you will see a Premium Member Map menu item. Open up the map and you can see where anyone is that may be close to you. You can click on their icon to send them a PM (Private Message).

Good luck with the new boat.

Tight lines.

Welcome aboard David! Glad you've joined us. One of the great modifications shared here by other owners is the addition of a windlass for controlling anchor deployment from the helm. Do a search for windlass if you're interested. :)

david i have a small anchor that i had to cut off about 3'' on one side of the 3/8'' round stock that goes across the front of the anchor to get it in the anchor storage with 200' of rope. but there is a better way buy leaving the anchor on the pulpit and use a anchor chain tensioner to keep it in places on the pulpit. i need a 100' more rope so i will end up doing it like this. do a search and use the word anchor than go to the thread bow pupit and anchor posted by gsdiener. there is two pages of post with pics on the subject... good luck mississippi friend :)

Thanks to all for the suggestions!! I think I will try to figure out how to install a windlass. Don't know how I will get power to it?? May be a cold weather project ;)

No Question is Dumb

Hi David,

Congrats on the new boat.

I stow my anchor as shown in the photo below. I had to cut 2 inches off each side of the anchor so it would fit. I used some foam to protect the bow locker when jumping 2 - 4 foot seas. The anchor would put groves in the bow locker before the foam protection.

Attachments

• Anchor storage.jpg
    Anchor storage.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 19
Back