Old New Guy

johnnylite

Registered Member
I've been away for a while working and all that stuff but am back.
We've relocated our 210cc to Channel Islands Harbor and look forward to talking to you all and maybe finding the "Calico Kid" again. Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to see you all on the water.

what do you mean you relocated to the channel islands. Did you move there , or are you still in temecula?? and calico kid is very much still around.

oh yeah glad to see you back here :D

We bought a condo in Port Hueneme and are keeping the boat stored there.
We go up a couple times a month and hopefully more this summer.
Got a nice new truck to tow it so I can bring it to SD also.

Calico Kid is a great guy and hopefully he reads the post.

Glad to be back on the board.

Thanks John I sent you a PM my # still the same just waiting for a break in the weather and a day off to line up!!Can't wait to drag some Reds up for Taco meat, I've been eating way too much Chicken!

Great to hear from you. David and I tried out south of CI Harbor for 0.
Mom caught some mackeral and sand-dabs. We are planning on coming up in a couple of weeks and will give you a call. Summer Time is coming and we plan to spend most weekends and days in the condo. I also heard the salmon are back in Monterey and Morro Bay. We went last year and caught a few. That's the picture in our profile.

calicokid said:
Thanks John I sent you a PM my # still the same just waiting for a break in the weather and a day off to line up!!Can't wait to drag some Reds up for Taco meat, I've been eating way too much Chicken!

I too am dying to bring up some reds, and lings. We should hook up one day and try and slaughter them. I got some new jigs I am dying to try out. This weather is bumming out.

Back