Salutations From Rhode Island

FISHTROPHIES

Registered Member
City
Warwick
Greetings everyone,
I am fairly new to this group. I have a 210 Logic model year 2000 that was a recovered theft and stripped out, I purchased it from a salvage company. Being that I am not rich and trying to raise three children my funds are limited and sweat equity is the only way for me to go. I contacted Triumph for parts information and they gave me Dick's (merritt marine) phone number and email address. I inturn contacted Dick and a relationship was forged. Dick has supplied me with 90% of what I need to put the topside back together at a very very affordable price to say the least. Theese guys are the bomb, and basically Triumph gods. I have posted before pictures under the boats new name "Kiss My Bass". I will post pictures of my progress as I proceed. If anyone has or knows of a late 80's, early 90's outboard motor 150 - 200 hp drop me a line. Next year after taxes I will try for newer motor if my funds allow.
Ken Roderick ("fishtrophies")
Something Fishy Taxidermy
Warwick, RI

first off --welcome to the family!!
you couldnt be more right 'bout the guys at MM. i got an '01 demo boat only from them and had them put it on a new trailer and put a new 140 johnson on it.they let me go out back and scavenge parts off old stuff cause i like you run on limited funds and have done all the add on stuff myself. i have a few extra goodies laying around as well. send me a pm with a wish list and i'll see if i can help.
robert

welcome, looking forward to your posts in the future.

Hi Fishtrophies,

I live in the Boston area and fish / dive RI a lot. Just purchased a 03 leftover and barely had the time to christen it before we got all that rain. If you see a Triumph around Kings beach, Sachuest point, Beavertail and especially if it has a diver flag, chances are that will be me. Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself.

man that thing wasn't salvaged---it was stripped naked!!!!!!!
one thing is for sure you will know your boat from stem to stern by the time you get through.
come over to our new logic section and ask all the questions you want-- i'll be glad to help.

if you see me logged on in the evenings head for the chat room or post a note for me to go there and we can discuss any situations you may have

Robert

Robert

Back