Genelie

Recognized Leader and Retriver Guru
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Lakeside
State
Ca
Wellllllll Can you see all the lobster I got????? NIETHIER CAN I !!!!!:mad::mad::p Oh well, just was not my night. All I got was a VERY dirty boat with gunk and guts in all the cracks and such.
I was able to snap a picture of a 215 triumph all BEAT UP Not sure the year. This is one brochures??? or not :p:D

Attachments

• HPIM1309 beat up triumph.jpg
    HPIM1309 beat up triumph.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 53
  • HPIM1310 beat up triumph # 2.jpg
    HPIM1310 beat up triumph # 2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 54
Tough deal... Were you local or at the Cat. Personnally I don't do the Bug thing, can't stand them.. A friend of Mine did halibut on Sat and Killed them. I've seen that 215, they really don't treat it right at all.
september072.jpg

taught him how, Happy to show you some day soon.Its that time of year

NIce on the Hali..I was doing the local...downfall on lobster is that is is the tuffest thing to clean up afterwards...espeacial on any boat with lots of floor hatches.

looks like the birds are taking over the boat...... they sure dont love their boat like i love mine... i can hardly stand to look at it .... makes me feel sad for it......:(:(:(

Poor Boat

Sorry you didn't get any bugs. Maybe the owners of that poor boat would let me adopt it and put it in therapy, (MINE).;) If they want to sell cheap let us know.

Back