Offshoreman

Recognized Leader Triumph 235 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
My wife, Mrs. Offshoreman (Elizabeth), sells Mary Kay. She's a genius at it. If you know someone needing good skin care, she's your gal.

I guess there is something about not selling Mary Kay on forums and the internet, but I don't know that there is anything against a husband saying it!!

They really do have good products.

Mrs. Offshoreman is here on Performance Outdoors. Look her up. She's got a bunch of great Christmas gift ideas!!

Click Here!!!

Last edited:
If Mary Kay was really thinking "outside" the box.. She would start making camo face paint (warpaint) for the Hunters of the World, and open up a whole new vertical for their Business Model ;) Now she would have Men also looking at her product line (well maybe not) but at least have "Man Stuff" for them to also market as gifts :D

IMG_0660.JPG

Feel free to send that recommendation via your bride to them, and I will shoot you over where to send my royalties checks :cool:

I love it! You know I'm gonna email them, right?

Now that Christmas is over, jump on some of the deals Mrs. Offshoreman has going on. PM her of click on her link and get some great stuff for yourself or someone you know.

Mrs. Offshoreman's great skin care deals.

Even guys can use sunblock and stuff....

Still don't see any "Man Stuff" listed yet LOL

And let me know if she needs some help with her profile picture that is half cut off ;)

Best,
Dave

Here's some "man stuff." I think a lot of guys don't realize how important it is to take care of your skin. Using a good cleanser and a moisturizer with sunscreen not only improves the way your skin looks and feels - it protects you against the elements and that's pretty important when you're out there as much as we are! Contact me or your Mary Kay Consultant to order! www.marykay.com/eabshire

Attachments

• MK_JuneContent_FathersDayGif_B_Bowtie_v3_IG.jpg
    MK_JuneContent_FathersDayGif_B_Bowtie_v3_IG.jpg
    950.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 437609-UNL-GB-323-MKMen-Groomsmen-Gifts.png
    437609-UNL-GB-323-MKMen-Groomsmen-Gifts.png
    450.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 418014-UNL-GB-107-QSM1116-cmyk.png
    418014-UNL-GB-107-QSM1116-cmyk.png
    693.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1578755392185.jpg
    FB_IMG_1578755392185.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IG-FathersDay2.jpg
    IG-FathersDay2.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 0
Consider these quality products for your loved one this Valentine's day.

Back