NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Located in Raleigh, NC. I had been thinking about selling my fishing kayak rig since I've only used it four times and I injured my back last December so it doesn't appear it will be used this season. The camouflage colored Native Watercraft Marine Propel was custom rigged with a gear track system by Luther Ciphers of Yakattack.us. With the track system I can easily add or remove rod holders, fish finder, GoPro cameras, navigation light, etc. It also has a live well system when I want to use live bait. And of course i can choose between paddling or pedaling. The pedal system is great for being able to fish while moving and also to pedal in reverse to put some pressure on a fish that you've hooked up with.

The package includes paddle, pedal unit, (4) gear track units, (1) black stick-up pole, (2) camera poles, (1) navigation light/flag kit, lure bag with six rod holders, portable live well, (1) accessory box (mounts beside seat), (1) lumbar attachment for seat.

Value new with all the gear and add-ons, almost $3000. Asking $1800 for everything. Start a Conversation above (Registered members cick your Inbox then click Start a new conversation) if interested.
IMG_0389.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 27
Now that is one heck of a Yak! :cool: Someone is getting a serious fishing tool there for an excellent price ;)

I see, that someone "cheats" though, and fishes on the Dark Side using Live Bait LOL :p

Good luck with the sale :)

Hey Randy. If you can wait until I get moved to Fl. in April. If it is still available that is. I may be able to take that off your hands. I have been looking at Hobe Fishing Kayaks for the last couple years. Might be easier to launch than my 210 and there are lots of inlets and mangrove islands in the river next to my house.

SOLD! :)

Back