writerslife hoping to buy a Triumph...

writerslife

Registered Member
Hello everyone. It's comforting to know there is a site populated by people who love their Triumphs. Saw my first this February at a boat show and since then, well...like all if you, I fell in love and now hope to purchase one. I keep an eye on eBay, iBoats, boattrader.com, etc. But it seems that few people want to part with theirs. Our hope is to find a 13, 15 or 17' model--no larger--as I want to take it out on the lake with my notebook in hand and work on my poetry. If anyone is thinking of trading up to a larger model, I can promise we'd provide a wonderful home for yours. In the meantime, I'll review the various threads to learn the ins and outs of the Triumph world....best wishes, everyone. Keep me posted if you have any additional ideas.

Welcome writerslife, and good luck with your search. May I please suggest that you click on "User CP" at the top left of the page, and the "Edit Profile". If you could fill in at least your location, that might help you. A person on the other side of this GREAT country with a boat to sell might not help you to much.

Again welcome, have fun reading and good luck in finding the right boat for you.

Thanks Vic...

Hi Vic,
Appreciate the advice regarding location. I've added that detail...we're in southwest Virginia.
Thanks much, writerslife

Hi Vic,
Appreciate the advice regarding location. I've added that detail...we're in southwest Virginia.
Thanks much, writerslife
I also live in Virginia, and own a 170CC but there is NO WAY I'm selling mine...sorry! Good luck with your search. Have you looked in the classifieds section of this site? There are two listed in the sizes you are looking for.

Again, Good luck!

Back