XMAS in April

albacore11

Participating Member
City
La Verne
I am like a young boy anxiously waiting for Christmas morning. I am driving to AZ on Saturday to pick-up a 2005 Bay 190, Yamaha 115. (about 600 miles round trip) Can't wait to get her home and on the water. Only has about 30 hours on her. It has the T-top and comes with a brand new trolling motor that hasn't even been mounted, let alone baptized. It also has a fish finder, but I don't have the details on that either. First thing will be to add a VHF radio, followed by a GPS.

I live in Southern California and am going to have her on the trailer at the marina for easy launching. I plan on using her for fishing off shore and for runs to Catalina; 26 miles offshore. I love to fish and it appears this boat was built with just that in mind. I also scuba dive, so I will be checking that aspect out as well.

Can't wait to bloody her decks.

I think this site is incredible along with a wealth of information. For those owners in CA on the site, let's band together and get a club started to share the fun.

Safe Boating.

Albacore11

Congrats and welcome aboard. Isn't Xmas grand?

JimW

Welcome aboard Albacore11 and congratulations on the 190 Bay. Sounds like you got a great package! :)

Welcome

Wecome albacore11, and glad your adding to the ranks of Calif. triumph owners. I would be willing to lend some support to an owners club but the problem seems twofold. The darn state is so large and as yet there aren't that many of us here. I certainly would be ammenable to a get together. Maybe a weekend during the summer or fall. We could pick what type of fishing etc. we wanted to do. I haven't baptized my 170CC in salt yet but intend to, though not sure how far I will be comfortable going as yet. Might just be more comfortable with company! Let me know.

Biff

Back