17' cc brand of trailer and model #

S

steveb.

I bought a 99 logic and the trailer is too narrow and it's not the right one.Wanted to know what everyone with a 17 footer has for a trailer. Thanks steve b.

170CC trailer

My '02 170CC came with an E-Z Loader model 2-EZLL80B

trailer

From your neighbor in NJ, I just sold a 98 Logic and it had a Venture model VB-1750

my '01 186 cool bay came with a loadrite furnished by local dealer model unknown. i no longer own this boat. i redid the outer bunks by making them longer b-4 i sold it.
robert

04 170cc

My '04 170CC came with an E-Z Loader model 2-EZLL80B also. Works well. Any ideal of the weight of this model trailer?

My came with a Karavan with only two bunks, even though the specifications say it needs 4...has anyone modified their trailer from two to four bunks? Any suggestions for how best to do it?

Jdood, I am not familiar with the Karavan trailer. You must have purchased it used? Please check out the Downloads link (under the "Info" tab above) and look in the Triumph Boats list to download a .pdf of the trailer bunk setup for the 170. You must support the boat as shown in the diagram when out of the water or the lifetime hull warranty will be void and over time the hull shape can be affected.

My came with a Karavan with only two bunks, even though the specifications say it needs 4...has anyone modified their trailer from two to four bunks? Any suggestions for how best to do it?

Back