190 Bay EZ LDR- Want to add brakes

ramcr913

Registered Member
My 2001 EZ loader did not come with brakes. My Dodge truck seems to stop it OK but I would like to add some disk brakes if possible. Is there a mod kit out there? Has anyone made this mod themselves?
Thanks

EZ LDR Brakes

Putershark-
Thanks, I checked out the website. Looks like they have parts, I will call and see if they have what I need.
Regards...

ramcr,
Thats one reason i purchased the 190bay. Light, easy to tow. Just got rid of an 1987 20ft wa angler , trailer had surge brakes. More maint cost especially if you dip in salt water.
If your truck stops the boat you could save $ in the long run without surge/disc brakes.
I tow a 190bay with a ford expedition. We don't even know its hitched up on the road.

I agree with Mr. Dogfish and My Tundra handles our 190 just fine without trailer brakes and one less thing to worry about saltwater failure wise for sure.

Logically I think that you will find that by the time you add brakes to your 190 trailer, that same amount of money would have bought you a lot of brake pads and shoes for your current tow truck or suv ;)

Back