210 logic owner

miklippy

Registered Member
City
Denver
Hello everyone. I recently obtained a 2000 210 logic. I like these boats even with the all the quirks. I am a father of three boys so finding things we can all do together was tough as they got older. We always loved to hunt and fish but never really got off shores to fish. Anyway, i think that joining this group will help me to avoid some of the learning curve along the way and make this new experience enjoyable.
A little about me. I'm a blue collar worker from Pennsylvania, I work as a maintenance tech for large steel manufacturer. My wife and I
have a small vacation home near the Delaware bay, so it only made sense to get boating. I ride a Harley, love my Ford truck, and putt around to save gas in an older VW. But most of all I love watching my boys play Football and Wrestling.
Hopefully I can establish some good relationships within this community. I look forward to chatting with others and learning more about my boat and the people that enjoy them.
Thanks, Mike

Thanks for joining and introducing yourself Mike. Welcome aboard and congratulations on the 210! :cool:

Hello everyone. I recently obtained a 2000 210 logic. I like these boats even with the all the quirks. I am a father of three boys so finding things we can all do together was tough as they got older. We always loved to hunt and fish but never really got off shores to fish. Anyway, i think that joining this group will help me to avoid some of the learning curve along the way and make this new experience enjoyable.
A little about me. I'm a blue collar worker from Pennsylvania, I work as a maintenance tech for large steel manufacturer. My wife and I
have a small vacation home near the Delaware bay, so it only made sense to get boating. I ride a Harley, love my Ford truck, and putt around to save gas in an older VW. But most of all I love watching my boys play Football and Wrestling.
Hopefully I can establish some good relationships within this community. I look forward to chatting with others and learning more about my boat and the people that enjoy them.
Thanks, Mike

Hello Mike! Welcome to the forum. We are in Key Largo, Florida and own a 2003 Triumph 210. Check us out at our YouTube channel FLORIDA FISHING COUPLE - we did a Triumph 210 review for our subscribers. - Dan & Elizabeth

Last edited:
Back