215 CC Cover to include T Top

raymondlet

Registered Member
City
Exeter
Does anyone know where I may locate and purchase, at a reasonable cost, a cover for my 215 while it is tied to my mooring or docked at a slip?

I bought one at Ameri-Brand Products (I think their website is www.websweeper.com) and it's for my 2007 215CC, it covers the entire boat, motor and t-top. It cost me $600 and it's the weather proof fabric for outdoors (sunbrella?)....it might be too subtantial for just mooring or in a slip........I use it for my cover on my boat when it's trailered. I could find the exact part number if you want it.
Gator

Gator,
What length did you get, and how does it fit?
Thanks for the link
Stalker

Stalker, I'll be darned it I can't find anything on my paperwork outlining which length I ordered....I want to say it was a 25'er................anyway, the company is very friendly and they might look up my order (Taylor Koch, shipped to Mooresville, NC last Feb-Mar).......I like it very much. Good fabric, holds up well....I did get a tear where the rocket launchers and a bad wind storm battled...and I had forgotten to put a reinforced pad (they provide) over them to add support. I put on a patch and it's holding well. I figured for the money, if it last me 3-4 yrs.....that'll work.

Back