Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
I kind of like this better than either the push pole holder and or the Cajun anchor system that I found, but not enough (that will never happen) to take the "Power Pole" off my boat :D

http://www.stickitanchorpins.com/

Here again, another low budget (always love those) work around or for the guy who does not fish on the Flats all the time ;)

Last edited:
Though I did not get a change to get out Sunday with George and Jane, they just picked up one of these "low budget" power poles and were very happy to report how well it worked :D This and how much less it cost than a Power Pole also ;)

Glad to hear that one of my recommendations worked so well kids, but Dave is not giving up his "Power" Pole anytime soon :cool:

With my boat in the shop, I finally got a chance to try this product out on George's 190 and it worked out well. What I did in the deeper water was just throw it like a javelin, and it held quite well in the mud flat that we were working ;)

Here is another vendor that I saw at the show yesterday. I may get one of these myself to stake off the bow instead of using the trolling motor, this on windy days when the boat wants to weather vane (most times) away from the fish I am targeting even though the Power Pole has the stern staked off and not allowing the boat to move...

Wang Anchor

Funny marketing also ;)

Back