Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
Even for those who have Bennett or Lenco trim tab systems, LectroTab now makes a self leveling control unit that will interface with both of those vendors as well as to their own LectroTab systems.

alc_500.png

Pretty cool system that even has "adaptive learning" abilities built into the control unit and intended for hulls 21 feet and larger...

Knowing how certain hulls like the Triumph 235 can be a little "Touchy" as I like to call it when running. This upgrade may come in very handy to help you stay focused on looking ahead over the bow or a glance at the radar, this instead down at the throttle as you dial her in ;) Basically "off load" the trimming job to the built in ECU to help keep you freed up for other things that need your attention while running. This or for the newer boater who has not really gotten the "feel" of trimming the boat while running at speed just yet :) And I suspect that fuel savings alone, would offset this upgrade in due time making for a very good ROI :D

I attached the sales flyer that has some information on the ALC and even more information on the product and how it is wired into other vendors of trim tab systems can be found here: http://lectrotab.com/products/automatic-level-control-lenco-bennett.php

made-in-usa-logo.png

And any questions on the ALC (Automatic Level Control) please feel free to post them here, and I am sure our SME Dan will be happy to review them and get back to you on your specific needs :cool:

Enjoy!
Dave

Attachments

• Lectrotab_ALC_Retrofit_Flyer_Feb16_PRINT_V1.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Good Afternoon!
We here at Performance Outdoors have now worked out a special discount just for our members here, on the ALC-1 Auto Leveling control unit that will interface with other Trim Tab vendors (see the 1st thread above for further product details)

1. Now our regular Members will receive 15% off the list price of $1100.00 (which is great savings!) simply by using the code PO15 when you call them direct at 804-368-8428 or 1-888-LECTROTAB.
  2. Our Premium Members, will save even more (a lot more) and I will post that information on their private forum so if you are a Premium Member, make sure you visit that Forum 1st for more details and greater savings... :cool:
  3. Now if you would would like to upgrade your membership level (the savings on this product alone could cover your premium membership for many, many, years!) please do click here to join: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/pages/subscribe/ so you can also take advantage of the even greater savings before you call them :)

And do let us know how the system is working out for you! Part of our efforts in securing these discounts, is in the hope that you will post your "Real World" findings to help develop and tweak these products even further :D

My Special Thanks to our SME Dan from Lectrotab, who extended these gracious discount offers to us here at Performance Outdoors!

And even if you just have general system or product questions, do let the staff member you have on the phone (or email) know that the guys at Performance Outdoors sent you ;) You can reach them after hours via email, at this address: sales@lectrotab.com

All My Best,
Dave
Associate Administrator

Looking over your upgrade list for the Boat? Definitely, something you might want to consider adding as a repair / upgrade to your current Trim Tab System :cool:

Have spoken to some that have added these as an upgrade, and were real happy with them :)

So, don't forget your discount codes and even more of one for Premium Members here from our friends over a Lectrotab.

Enjoy, and let us know how you made out when you install it on your system :cool:

Dave

Back