Boat Cover Recommendations

Thfireman

Participating Member
City
Charlotte
Does anyony recommend a particular company or material for boat covers. I know I need to invest in my investment but I priced a custom cover for my 195DC and they wanter $700.00 plus to make the cover. That seems high to me. Any good covers out there for less?:confused:

Thanks for the link, I am considering this companies cover. Looks like a great product for the money. The price is right.
Roger

No Prob.

I tried to find a cover for your 195DC on the site I bought my 190bay cover. No dice but for anyone out there that wants a really good cover for a decent price try http://www.coverquest.com.

I bought the Shark Skin brand and am very happy with it to date.

Great! I will be waiting. I have my old pontton cover thrown over it right now but it leaks and is too short but it will do till I can find the right one.

Cover

I bought the endura semi custom about 4 weeks ago. I haven't trailered it yet but so far I like it anand d the price was very good at iboats.com

I too would like to find out how that 195DC semi custom cover fits. There are not a lot of cover manufactures that list the 195DC yet and that Outdura fabric looks like the best stuff available at a decent price. I hope it works out as I'll need one this fall. Good luck jbbriar!

Just received the cover today. The material and stitching are of good quality, but I think I dicovered the difference between a semi-custom and full-custom boat cover. Seems like it would fit perfect wthout the anchor-pulpit and high bow-rail. It should do the job fine for keeping the sun and rain off of the boat. However, I don't plan on trailering the boat with the cover. I think it would pull to much air under the front of the cover near the pulpit.
Hope this helps.

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a cover at I boats aswell havent recieved it yet but when I do I will let you know what I think

Well reieved the cover and its the wrong one for my boat...Looked at the return policy and its not looking to good will keep everyone posted

Back