195DC Cover and Compass

Ron's 195DC

Participating Member
Tfink,

I saw on the General Boat Threads forum where you describe all the gear you have on your new 195DC. Nice. There have been a couple of threads on this forum about covers and compass placement for the 195DC. I'm on the fence about whether to go with a custom or semi custom cover. I need to order one or the other in the next couple of weeks. When you get your new cover from Covers inc., could you please share a pic or two and how you think she fits? And a general idea what the custom cover set you back? Also myself and a couple other DC owners would like to see where your compass was placed. Thanks ahead of time. I truly love my boat; its solid, dry, and is as good a cruiser as it is a family and fishing platform.

Ron

Hi Ron,

Here is the link for the compass and GPS pic.

http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/photos/bulkupload.php?ppaction=addphotos&do=preview&photopath=3122&upuser=&notify=no&rating=&comments=yes&defcat=2&deftitle=Tim%27s+2008+195+DC&defdesc=&defdesc=&keywords=&numprocess=10&processall=no&dthumbs=&mature=0

As far as the cover, I ordered it late on Monday 10/1, Covers Inc. said that it would take about 7 days to complete and they would then ship it. I actually received it on the 9th. The cover is awesome and fits like a glove. I went with the Saphire Blue which is the exact color as the factory bimini. In the Sunbrella material, the cover was $741 plus shipping. I didn't order a motor cover, but may get one later. I was a bit surprised that the cover did not come with the tie down straps. The inside poles do come with it. Over all I give the cover an A+. I'll get a pic out as soon as I can.

Back